**waves hand** This is the birthday party you're looking for....
If your child is a huge star wars fan, and wants the best star wars party in the big apple, you have come to the right place! With over 8 years of professional children's entertainment (Thomas and Friends Live!, John Tartaglias Imaginocean, Annie! National Tour) and my life long love of Star Wars, I provide the best Star Wars Party in town.
I arrive fully dressed as a Jedi Master sent by Luke Skywalker to train the birthday boy or girl, because they are desperately needed in the new jedi order....luckily, all of the children are strong on the force, and we start JEDI TRAINING for all!
- JEDI TRAINING- "Training exercises" consisting of party games that the children are already familiar with. For example, "Duck, duck, goose" is "Jedi, Jedi, Sith"...an exercise we use to weed out Sith Lords among us. There are plenty more games like that, and the children love them. This process takes about 30-40 minutes, depending on how many games we add. Then we move on to....
- LIGHTSABER TRAINING- consisting of one or two games with the lightsabers (provided by you, the parent. I send you links to affordable sabers that the kids take as party favors), then we learn a Combination.
- Darth Vader or Kylo appears (Dad, Mom, Brother, etc. Any family member who would like to sneak off and get into the Vader mask and Cape Provided by me) and the Jedi line up and fight him one by one, ending with the Birthday Jedi!
- Upon turning Vader over to the Light side of the force, the children graduate and become Jedi Knights, receiving an official Jedi Knight Certificate!
- I stay to help facilitate anything you'd like, including passing out pizza, cake, etc. In total, I stay for about 2 1/2- 3 hours. Arriving at least a half hour early to set up. If you have anything specific you'd like to add, for example, a pinata, I can work it into the training.
- To SET UP A PARTY, EMAIL me at: email@example.com
- This party is not affiliated with Lucas film or Disney